As Warehouse & Logistics Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of both the warehousing and logistics functions at the site. Ensuring that customers receive their orders on time and correct. You must have a valid FLT license.
- Load and unload all deliveries as instructed whilst following all safe systems of work and issue correct paperwork.
- Book in all finished goods using the scanners.
- Visually check all finished goods / packaging is acceptable before stacking finished goods away into the correct locations.
- To transport all products, both packaging and stock between all warehouses using the hatch and store them to them in the correct locations and to the storage standards required.
- To read instructions and plan ahead regarding repacking, packaging supplying and deliveries etc, you will get advanced information to help with this from the logistics manager & charge hand
- Make sure all stock is rotated and FIFO is followed.
- All incoming and outgoing deliveries are to be loaded in the specified time which is stated on the warehouse despatch sheet.
- All paperwork for incoming and outgoing deliveries must be signed and completed then put in the relevant tray.
- All finished goods are to be scanned out when loading
- Any issues must be recorded and reported to your chargehand or manager.
- You may be required to do overtime to cover holidays or customer demands.
- Daily Forklift truck checks
- Stock counts as requested
- Ensure all finished goods are rotated using FIFO.
- Dock Audits
- 5s checks
- Life Assurance
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Buy Annual Leave
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity
- Benefits Platform
- GP Helping Hand
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite Parking
- Free Food days
- Free Tea & Coffee
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?