To lead the quality assurance function in monitoring and evaluating product, processing systems and plant practices to ensure agreed standards of quality and safety are achieved and improved upon and in addition to take a lead in generating and building a quality culture.
Would you like to be part of a successful growing company working Monday to Friday , 37.5 hours per week with the additional benefits, if so please apply.
- Minimum Standards – Understand and apply relevant standards and codes of practice so that Customer, EFP and Legal requirements are achieved and maintained.
- Quality Management Systems – Understands, implements, and reviews quality management systems associated with the production to the agreed safety and quality standards. Provides practical support and drive to promote a Quality Assurance culture.
- Internal audit – implement, maintain, and review an audit system to ensure that critical procedures for product safety, legality and quality are in place and complied with. In addition, review all internal findings, identify trends, and implement appropriate preventative measures.
- Effective Communication – Manage effective communications with internal and external customers, suppliers, and production teams to ensure all the technical needs of the business are met
- Continuous Improvement – Utilise Lean Six Sigma methodologies to identify and improve processes and activities across all functions with the plant, providing guidance, support, training and hands on involvement as required to drive CI
- Technical Training – Understands and identifies technically related training requirements at all levels in the business (e.g., quality etc.) to ensure that all employees are properly equipped to undertake their roles.
- KPIs – Generate within remit business KPI information, communicate, trend, and highlight issues. Develop and agree action plans to drive improvement.
- H & S – To operate in a safe working manner and support the plant/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety, and the environment
- Any other reasonable duties required by management
- Quality background within a manufacturing business
- Ability to lead investigations and close out quality issues
- Computer literate with the ability to provide concise reports
- Ability and experience in carrying out quality audits and presenting results to the team
- Experience of promoting and driving a quality culture within an SME
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodologies#
- Experience of ERP systems
- Relevant Quality and CI Qualifications
- Birthday Holiday
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Life Assurance
- Volunteer Day
- Long Service Awards
- Free tea and coffee whilst at work
- Free food days
- Free parking
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?