We are now recruiting for a Senior Quality Coordinator to join our Spennymoor team. Reporting directly to The Quality Manager.
Working Hours – 08:00-16:00
Contract Length – Permanent
Start Date – ASAP
- Compliance -To drive and ensure compliance to the Quality Management system through effective management & communication within the teams within the manufacturing plant.
- NPI – Supporting the Project Manager / Support Engineer to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the NPI process.
- 3rd Party Audits – To support with and host 3rd party audit activities, including external registration, and Group UKOM audits. Preparation of Audit reports in line with ISO/IATF requirements.
- Problem Solving- Dealing with Customer concerns/Internal concerns, ensuring effective corrective actions are implemented to prevent re-occurrences. Ensure 8D reports are completed in a timely manner. Supporting internal teams in problem solving, ensuring documents are closed out in a timely manner.
- Product Information Packs – Creation & implementation of Packaging CQS packs. Creation & implementation of Packaging SPC Wet Weight sheets. Amending / Updating CQS / SPC documentation.
- Interpreting Engineering Drawings – Including Specifications, Standards and Inspection procedures.
- Maintaining Calibration system – Calibration Log control, External calibration, internal calibration. Equipment control and identification.
- Capability Studies – Measuring parts to customer and / or process requirements. Collating data and inputting data on to PC. Producing PPK & CPK analysis reports.
- Daily Production & Quality Audits – Carrying out audits, recording non-conformities & findings, liaising with other departments to resolve all Quality related issues. Evaluating Audit findings & producing weekly and monthly reports to ensure continuous improvement. Working to strict deadlines.
- Administration – Document control & CQS Master files. Certificates of Conformity, Drawing records and control, Corrective and preventive actions.
- Fit & Function Gauges – Controlling Fit & Function log & identification.
- Use of Measuring Equipment – Digital Verniers, Mircometers, Digital Probes, Height Gauge, Fusion Meter to ensure parts are within specification, volume and density calculation.
- Customer Visits / Concerns – Develop good relations with all customers to aid with communication / solutions in the event of complaints/concerns. Visiting customers in the event of a complaint or concern. Checking and verifying parts to customer requirements, concession requests.
- SQC (Statistical Quality Control) – Setting up, Inputting Data, Understanding CPK requirements, Producing graphs & Reports on part and process performance.
- Sharepoint / NPI – Liaising with the Project Managers & Sales Support Engineer, understanding the NPI process and the ability to upload QA Documentation & Retrieve information in order to support this process. Perform and report batch sampling tests towards the release of finished product.
- KPI – Delivering Month End Quality reports and KPI graphs.
- Team Work -Organise your team and maximise efficiency, control your labour costs and make sure you brief your team of any changes or issues that they need to be aware of. Make sure all people are following all the Health & Safety rules including wearing PPE etc.
- Internal System Audits to ISO 9001 or IATF16949 requirements (site depending) To assist the Quality Manager with the Internal Audit programme & carrying out audits when required. Perform supplier audits.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar field. Quality control / Inspection training & experience.
- Use of Microsoft Office and statistical analysis and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015, Defect root cause investigation, Auditor training/experience.
- 25 days holiday, 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension, Life Insurance, Employee Support Scheme
- Company Uniform provided, free onsite parking
- Full PPE provided
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?