- Perform all duties to the highest level of quality and safety possible.
- The packing of automotive components and packaging parts.
- Understand all CQS (critical quality specification) sheets.
- You must meet all customer requirements, inspect work and pack correctly in accordance within IATF 16949 standards.
- Team work is an essential part of the role.
- Also to complete the following: housekeeping, box assembly, labelling.
- Communicate with the relevant personnel.
- You will need to carry out the following procedures: scrap procedure and all packing methods.
- You must identify good or bad parts and to be able to stop the press and report the problem to your Team Leader or the relevant responsible person.
- Ensure all old labels are removed from the packaging before you use it.
- You must always place the correct label on a box before you place any parts inside.
- You must also ensure that your packer number is on the label and you don’t use someone else’s number. When jobs are rotated always make sure you change the packer numbers.
- You will be required to know how to operate a press in the following ways, Emergency stop, automatic, semi-Automatic, and Preheat.
- You will need to zero the clock ready for the next shift.
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE.
- Report all safety issues to your Shift team leader.
Two rotational shift 6am – 2pm, 2pm -10pm (Monday – Friday).
You will need to be flexible to work 10pm – 6am (Sunday – Thursday) for the needs of the business.
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader
- Competitive salary with shift allowance, enhanced overtime pay
- Company uniform, free onsite parking
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Company pension, Life Assurance, Employee support helplines, Occupational Health
TYPE OF CONTRACT
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?