We are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to join our Spennymoor team. You will be self motivated, creative and have sound judgement, along with an enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
- Manage the Production Department (incudes team leaders, process technicians, tool fitting and packing inspection)
- Manage the tooling department (includes tool preparing, tool cleaning, tool repairing and storage)
- Order supplies and carry out stock counts on a monthly basis
- Strive towards zero LTA’s and reduce accidents year on year, through training, investment and controls.
- Ensure products are produced on time, in full, to the correct standards
- Run the production department to TS/ISO standards, meeting customer requirements in full
- Oversee set-ups of all tools, ensuring compliance, highlighting issues and investment requirements
- Inspire and lead through strong leadership
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process for your department
- Analyse departmental and team member performance, driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Proven experience in a similar role (5/10 years)
- Strong hands on leadership experience
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate others
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- ERP knowledge
- QA process knowledge
- Highly computer literate e.g. Excel/Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Demonstrates experiences of making sound judgement under pressure.
- Knowledge of moulding would be preferred
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Long Service Awards
- Volunteering Day
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Free Parking
- Company Uniform
- Employee Welfare Support Line
- Occupational Healthcare Provision
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?