We are now recruiting for an NPI Project Engineer at our Spennymoor plant, working fixed hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for supporting the NPI process internally at the Spennymoor plant, by coordinating trials with all department heads so we can achieve the required results or highlight concerns.
You will communicate with the NPI and Commercial team by receiving/reviewing their requests, to enable you to coordinate with all department heads to get the required results or information needed.
- Support customer visits, run out rates as needed and be able to deliver or supply presentations to the QA Manager
- You will be required to attend all customer complaints and bring all knowledge back to the plant for review
- All complaints or concerns are to become your next project, working with all department heads in finding the route cause and a permanent resolution
- Develop good relations with all customers when dealing with complaints/concerns, to aid in the development of product knowledge and improvement
- Production of reports, status updates and progress trackers regularly
- Have a strong understanding of the business, in order to support continued improvements
- You will be required to produce clear and effective documentation, with a detailed and descriptive nature, using graphical and statistical representation
- Support the drive for continual improvement through process reviews
- Development manufacturing documents and PPAP submission
- APQP experience
- Ability to interpret, analyse and present data
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- BTEC or degree and advantage
- Business awareness skills
- Ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings
- Competitive salary with shift allowance, enhanced overtime pay
- Company uniform, free onsite parking
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Company pension, Life Assurance, Employee support helplines, Occupational Health
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?