Exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled technician to join our Northampton plant. Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, you will jpin our onsite Engineering team.
Working hours will be based around rotating shifts on a weekly basis:-
- 6am-2pm (Mon-Fri) , 2pm-10pm (Mon-Fri) , 10pm-6am (Sun-Thurs)
- Hydraulic & pneumatic engineering
- Reading electrical drawings and schematics in order to find and fix faults
- Troubleshoot and correct problems
- Control plant start up and shutdown
- Carry out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance
- Assist with preparation of boilers, vessels etc. for insurance inspections
- Follow, maintain and improve safety procedures within the engineering department and plant
- Carry out general maintainenance, which includes electrical systems, boilers, pneumatics, hydraulics and recycling systems.
- Time served engineer/technician with suitable experience for position
- Professional Electrical and Mechanical qualifications/experience
- Knowledge of machinery hydraulics, pneumatics, steam systems and maintenance programmes
- Physically fit – occasional strenuous work will be required
- PC literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Expansion/moulding process experience desirable
- FLT Licence
- Company uniform, Free onsite parking, 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Competitive salary with shift allowance, enhanced overtime pay
- Company pension, Life Assurance, Employee support helplines, Occupational Health
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?