To ensure production targets are met without compromising Health & Safety and Quality standards. Following the operational procedures either manually or using machinery.
- Monday to Thursday 6.00 – 14.00, Friday 6.00 – 12.00 rotating Monday to Thursday 14.00 – 22.00, Friday 12.00 – 18.00
- Be vigilante and adhere to all Health and Safety rules.
- Operate Production Machinery
- Ensure the movement of finished goods is processed in the correct manner
- Supply parts/inventory to the shop floor as required
- Maintain good work ethic and standard of house keeping
- Be able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Have a general awareness of the Health and Safety in the workplace
- Be motivated and committed, adopt a flexible approach to the business requirements
- Be able to work under instruction by yourself or as part of a team
- Prepared to be re-assigned to any part of the business, when required to do so
- Strive to succeed on a personal level
- Show a willingness to be trained on new aspects of the tasks involved
- Adopt and maintain good housekeeping
- Birthday Holiday
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Life Assurance
- Volunteer Day
- Long Service Awards
- Free tea and coffee whilst at work
- Free food days
- Free parking
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?