We have a new vacancy for an Inspection and Assembly Team Leader to join our team at Spennymoor.
Working rotating shifts on a weekly basis –
- Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00
- Monday to Friday 14:00-22:00
- Sunday to Thursday 22:00-06:00
- Organise the oven, secondary operations and logistics personnel to maximise efficiency and keep the flow moving.
- Ensure all products are removed from production and packaging and replenished in a timely manner.
- Ensure all off-line personnel are achieving set-targets.
- Ensure all WIP product is scanned into the secondary ops area and all part box quantities are correct to the label.
- Follow the procedure for the oven logistic movement.
- Effectively organise the inside of the oven
- Arrange for all parts to be packed off from trolleys into the correct packaging.
- Control the quality of the parts packed off from the oven area and report to your supervisor any non-conforming parts.
- Complete weekly trolley checks
- Effective rotation of all stock
- Refer to CQS to make sure the correct Secondary Op is being applied
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the plant through the implementation of improvement suggestions
- Carry out random Quality inspections on products leaving the area.
- Demonstrate flexibility, with the ability to rotate shift patterns, working across the team as and when required.
- Identify stock requirements through the production plan, to fully understand what Oven/Secondary Ops work will be running and on what press.
- Recording of all scrap in the oven/ Secondary ops, completing reports as and when required. Communicate with the shift leader as and when required.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Calm under pressure
- Strong organisational and time management skills, working to deadlines
- Able to work at a fast pace and prioritise workload
- Adaptable to changing demands
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Competitive salary with shift allowance, enhanced overtime pay
- Company uniform, free onsite parking
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Company pension, Life Assurance, Employee support helplines, Occupational Health
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?