To ensure that first class Customer Service is delivered to the customer by satisfying their requirements and delivering on time and in full.
- Interact with the customer on a daily basis, responding to their orders and questions providing excellent customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem solving solutions
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Manage the administration of the outbound movements
- Deliver on customer commitments in terms of deliveries on time and in full
- Set and agree cost targets/budgets to meet standard costs (freight)
- Conduct a daily meeting to keep on track of production schedules for all plants
- Any other reasonable duties required by management
- Management Experience 5+ years
- Customer Service Management Qualification preferred
- Extensive Customer Service Skills preferably within Construction or Manufacturing
- Strong decision-making / communication skills
- Vast planning experience for multi sites
- Extensive transport and logistic experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong personality
- PC literate and able to present information coherently, accurately and persuasively.
- Birthday Holiday
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Life Assurance
- Volunteer Day
- Long Service Awards
- Free tea and coffee whilst at work
- Free food days
- Free parking
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?