Exciting opportunity for a permanent Customer Service Co-ordinator to join our Torpoint plant. Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor, you will join our onsite Customer Services team.
To ensure that first class Customer Service is delivered to the customer by satisfying their requirements and delivering on time and in full. To fully support the Customer Service Supervisor.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week (hours tbc)
- Support in managing customer relationships and any complaints. Communicate internally and externally the customer needs and expectations
- Data input and order processing
- Dealing with customer orders, deliveries and queries as required
- Responding to incoming calls and emails from customer
- Dealing with customer invoices
- Support transportation and orchestrate deliveries to met customer demand with little to no delay
- Participate in daily meeting with Customer Service Supervisor
- Liaise consistently with warehouse Team leader/ warehouse operatives’ reference to shipments
- Liaise with other plants and hauliers for POD’s (proof of delivery)
- Any other reasonable duties required by management
- Customer Service experience essential
- Previous experience of administration duties
- Strong decision-making / communication skills
- Knowledge of planning transport and logistic preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate and able to present information coherently, accurately and persuasively
- Numeracy skills is essential
- Company uniform, Free onsite parking, 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Company pension, Life Assurance, Employee support helplines, Occupational Health
Customer Support and Administration
TYPE OF CONTRACT
How can we help you?
Ready to discover your sustainable solution?